Seaford Striders are currently allocated one place in the London Marathon. We allocate this place be means of a draw of potential runners.
The criteria for entry into the London Marathon club place draw are:
- Seaford Striders RC must be your first claim club
- You must be a PAID-UP member of Seaford Striders as of 30th April the previous year (e.g. 30th April 2017 for the 2018 Marathon). This includes new and returning members.
- You must have applied for direct entry to the marathon and have received a rejection slip, by e-mail and/or post.
- If you subsequently get your own place after the draw you MUST give the club place back to the club
- If you are sick or injured and cannot take part you may either give the place back to the club or defer it to the following year, following the London Marathon’s procedure for this
If you would like to apply for entry in the draw please fill in the entry form available here.