The Club Grand Prix is open to anyone who is a fully paid up member of the Seaford Striders
The internal Club Grand Prix does include a number of Sussex Grand Prix events but also covers a variety of local runs, including Park runs and cross country. There are 16 races to choose from and participants need to complete a minimum of six races to qualify. Points will be awarded for up to 10 races. There are no conditions relating to distance . See the full Club Grand Prix rules below for more details
The qualifying races are as shown here.
The method of scoring is as follows:
- Men and women are scored separately.
- The leading Strider in each case will be awarded 20 points, with 19 points for second, 18 for third and so on down to the last Strider to finish.
- A minimum of 6 races has to be completed to achieve a valid final score. Points will be awarded to each runner for up to 10 races maximum.
- Any runner exceeding 10 races will have their best ten results counted.
- In the event of a tie, the winning score will be based on the best average score achieved.
For the 2020 results to date click here
Prior to this scoring, the Club Grand Prix points were taken from the Sussex Grand Prix Races – for historical results click here